Murdered: Soul Suspect [New Trailer]
Sony released a new trailer today for Murdered: Soul Suspect which is available for the PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. You play a murdered Salem cop named Ronan O’Connor who is looking to settle the score with the one who murdered him. Of course, Ronan is not without his own personal faults as the summary indicates, he too, has a questionable history that will be taken into consideration. Apparently, Ronan is stuck in a type of purgatory called “Dusk” trying to piece together the mystery by interrogate Salem’s dead and manipulating the thoughts and actions of the living detectives on the case. Ronan will also need to deal with demonic spirits wanting to partake in devouring his soul.
An interesting sounding concept, Murdered: Soul Suspect has been under the radar but will be a welcome addition to the murder-mystery thriller genre that is so sparse in video games today. Murdered: Soul Suspect will be released June 3, 2014 and if you reserve it you will be given access to the digital strategy map.
View the NEW trailer released below… ))
Here are some of the highlighted features:
- A compelling and twisting storyline supported by a great cast of intriguing characters to make you constantly question the secrets that Salem hides, Motion capture and voice acting provides an incredibly realistic and believable experience
- Move freely from one haunting location to the next in this brooding city with deep-rooted ties to the supernatural and mysterious, Even if you have completed your investigation, return to previous scenes to follow new leads
- Survive powerful demonic spirits that devour souls in the belief that they can regain their own as you strategically use supernatural abilities to evade and outwit them before they can tear away your soul forever
- Investigate by using supernatural skills, possess people to read their minds, Follow leads by walking-through walls, teleporting and discover new information by revealing memories or interrogating the dead, Use poltergeist skills to create distractions
- Seek-out hundreds of collectibles, side-quests and cases from Salem?s citizens past to learn facts about the town and its people, improve your detective ranking and help you piece together the truth about the killer
Would you like to be featured on FREEDOM // Speaks! Have a video game you want to review or an editorial you wish to write about the gaming culture? Simply register for a FREEDOM account and start today!